Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Doa pembuka 12 pintu...sharing is caring ^-^

Assalam...

I would to share with everybody this doa. One of my senior gave to me (She is now got her Dr title  and posses quite high position in one of Malaysia's govt. Uni). When I googled the Doa, it's actually been recommended by Dr Fadzilah Kamsah).  



To tell the truth, I have my own favorites doa and the above is one of those. Few times I shared my doas to a friends, they reluctant to accept it. But I don't mind. To me, Sharing is caring. The reason why they behaved like such? They are afraid of simply taking any doa without knowing the source and etc. Hmm... what should I say... To me, doa is regarded as a (Muslim's) weapon. As long it is good, beneficial and it has good meaning, why not? Same goes to our personal doa after we performed our prayer, we do customized our doa, right?   

Just my 2 cents... ^-^


No comments: