Monday, June 25, 2012

My baby get all the goodness.. yeay!!!

Assalamualaikum 

Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah.... What is more important than thanking Allah for everything...


And thank you Allah for giving my baby the opportunity to breast milk exclusively and home made food. Alhamdullilah... 

Today I start sending Amal to babysitter with her carrot puree and accidently, I gave her two baby cubes of carrot puree. Rupa- rupa the bs dah siap- siap bagi for lunch and evening meal as well. Senang betul kerja ibu...Cuma Ibu dapat feed baby Amal for breakfast aje. And I did asked her whether is my ebm enough for my baby? and she said "Yes"... she is solely with ebm. Susu Ibu adalah terbaik untuk bayi..(ehh.. tetiba keluar iklan..) Seronokkan... actually I have back up with Nan HA gold... tapi kalau boleh tak nak guna pun...lagi elok and save budget pun... :)

But why do I choose Nan HA as my alternative? It was recommended by my paed (Datuk Dr Zul, KPJ) masa Hadif dulu. Since the brothers was quite frequent kena admit due to bronchitis la, apa laa...especially Hakimi, so that's the best fm to Hadif. Jadi bila time baby Amal ni, just follow aje la...bak kata Dr Zul, "due to the brother's history....bla bla bla.."

ni la susu Nan HA tu... 

Memang rezeki Amal Basyirah. Masa abang- abang dia dulu, kesian tak merasa semua tu. Bila masuk kerja aje (after 2- 3 months) they starts with formula milk. I do pump in office, tapi still not enough for them due to my long working hours. So, fm la to top up their demand. Cuma Hadif la lama sikit 3 tahun, though not exclusive bf (hehee.. citer ni dah basi kat m previous entry pun.. ). 

On the food pulak.. the abangs starts with rack products. Belila bertin- tin instant rice cereal for babies, beras putih lah.. beras merah la... then I purchased the products according to age/ stage. Bila besar sikit, I made the rice porridge for them (tapi sedap gak, sampai kekadang ibunya yang makan lebih... hehee..). 

Tapi sekarang dah lain, there's a lot more recipes... a lot more stuff/ accessories to feed babies..online aje pun senang and banyak. And they came in cute and sweet looks too.. Haha... rezeki anak- anak... Apa- apa pun the abangs sihat2 aje membesar... Again Alhamdullilah.., thank you Allah..

Here are some pics, today after Maghrib prayer...her sleeping time and the mother has to be aside layan dia before she fall asleep...

She's sleepy and yet mata tak nak tutup...

macam mana nak tidur, Abang- abang bising sangat...Padahal Ayah suruh belajar...

Layaannnn...

Dah ngantuk betul tu

she will make sure her ibu is beside her.. kalau tidak... haru menjerit!

The latest about my Baby Amal Basyirah... dia dah kenal orang! Aduiii.. jenuh lah dia menjerit even her nenek and ayah pun dia tak mau... Ibu or her Abang Long aje dia recognised. Habis lah kau Abang Long, lepas ni asik2 kena tolong Ibu jaga Amal lah gamaknya... :)

No comments: