Friday, June 22, 2012

Weaning my baby Amal... ^-^

Assalamualaikum and Hola... 

I just came back from Abang Long's school for his report card day. Hmm.. aduiii la.. mmg nak kena tarik telinga ni.  I guess i should be more strict to him. At least Hakimi's much better. He got good result for his Science and Mathematic. So far, what I can see, boys love science and mathematics and I do not have problem with that subjects. As for Hadif, he is so manja. His gap and baby Amal is 6 years... mana taknya. The teacher said he is so childish... mmg mengada pun. Menyibuk aje ngan barang- barang Amal.. perasan dia baby lagi la tu... hihihi.. This morning he said to me.. " Asik2 barang Amal aje Ibu beli...". Ouch.. what a question...?? My answer to him... " Alaaa.. dulu masa Hadif baby2 pun Ibu asik2 beli barang Hadif.. Hadif aje tak ingat...". Memang betullah, now is Amal's time pulak... 

Eh... melalut pulak keluar topik... My baby Amal is nearing to 6 months... it's time to prepare the weaning stuff. It's lovely nowadays, with the internet revolution, we can get info very fast and easy. Dulu2 masa the boys, mmg takde la.. and I was the industry slave remember.. hahahaaa... asik kerja, outstation and was very busy. Where got time to browse the internet... follow aje apa orang cakap, eg mak, MIL, SIL, friends. But not this time ye. Kalau kena sound tu senyap aje la... hehee.. 

Ok, about Amal's weaning time, I have my own check list, based on my condition and practicality. Here we goes...




1. Food processor for baby (i bought 2 sets, this one maybe i will use when travelling .. ala terbeli lebih pulak.. simpan aje la dulu)
2. Training cups 
3. Weaning bowls with lid
4. Weaning spoons
5. Cutting board (I bought a new one, orange and pink from cosway. Ini saje mengada yee. optional item..  Konon2 yg sedia ada tu dah potong2 cili la bagaikan... ^-^)



As you can see, I have two sets each. One is for home usage and another set is for the babysitter. 


6. Baby bib. Cute and look so sweet... don't yo think so..? heheee... This is from onebabyworld

7. PETITE CREATIONS Baby Cubes (2oz x 8pcs)- it can freeze and microvawable. Bought online from kasihkusayangku


8. Philips Avent - Combined Steamer and Blender (BPA Free). Preparation for home made baby food as stated at the box "nutritious meals made easy"..  Now sales at onebabyworld. I am not the promoter ye, just a loyal customer (sbb rumah dekat...senang nak pi..heheee..)


it comes together with this recipes booklet..

9. And of course, last but not least a feeding chair. You can buy this bumbo chair from mothercare. See, my baby Amal was so excited with her meal. Nestle baby rice as a trial (courtesy from my SIL).  


I am very excited to start her with solid food especially to give her home made baby food. Seronoknyaaaa... hehee.. maybe later I'll buy a fresh food feeder so she can eat foods eg veg and fruit without choking risk.  For my next post, maybe I will share a food chart for babies. That's for now.. Wasalam..

No comments: