Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sending my baby to a baby sitter..

Assalamualaikum and Hola.... 

I have started sending my little baby to a baby sitter... after delaying for quite some time. Sad me..huhu.. So now I am at home alone, finishing my work. 

So far so good..  the bs told me that she's doing fine. Ok je minum pakai botol.... I was worried if she refuse to drink from a bottle (mcm abg2 dia dulu... huh, jenuh!). Alhamdullilah... thank you Allah for make things easy..  syukur..

Ok now let's see items when sending my baby to bs.. 

1. Cloths (3 to 5 pairs)
2. Diapers (5- 10)
3. A Napkin (as burp towel)
4. A towel (change daily basis)
5. Booties (mitten dah x pakai dah)
6. A bottle 
7. Few bottles of breasmilk
8. Bottle warmer (letak terus kt umah bs, senang x yah angkut2)
9. And a toys... hehe.. 

My baby's faces before sending her to bs house...

 oohh.. kita nak jalan ye Ibu.... hehee..

yeay! tak sabar nak jalan2...

 hmm.. sedapnya...nom nom... :)

And below pic, my baby's face when I fetch her. Masam aje..hmmm...kesian anak ibu kena hantar rumah orang. Even her brothers, I never send them to bs house during their infant. Dulu mmg sentiasa ada maid.. but now my hubby's refused to have one. Dah serik.. and x nak ada stranger in the house.. ikut kan aje la... :)

To get rid of my guiltiness, everyday, I bring her to taman main buai..hehee..and she loves it! Ala... the playground is just beside the bs's house pun. While waiting for her abang2 habis mengaji ..kita swing dulu, yeay..!!

showing her weird face..

terlentuk aje..^-^


No comments: