Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My breast feeding journey

Assalamualaikum and Hola..!!

All my kiddos mmg bf but not exclusively. Harith was just about 10 months, Hakimi approx 5 months (pity him... I was busy as Digizen plus doing my MBA that time...huhu) and Hadif was the superb. He got 3 years bf with me ... I can see the different between them 3. Hakimi masa kecik mmg selalu admit due to his bronchitis and etc. Abang Long as well. Until we bought nebulizer machine because cant stand anymore kena admit. So whenever the doctor says that they should be admit, we simply say that we have the machine and please prescribe us with medicine eg ventolin and etc. Mmg banyak ubat for them both since infant time pun... But not for Hadif.. I rarely go to clinic because of him. So far I cannot remember any or when was the last clinic visit for him. Beza kan.... 

So I determined my self to bf my Amal Basyirah for at least 2 years.... So far I still direct bf her, and at the same time pump for storage. Tapi so far tak banyak lagi for storage tu, sebab I am working from home. I know that's my fault!!! Lazy me...huhuhu...  My sis in law, Intan, gave me her preloved medela mini E, tapi mcm ada faulty sikit lak.. sama case like mine before. I used to have the same product tapi i think it cant be used for heavy usage. Hmm.. so nak wat camno tu.. This coming July is my report duty month (huwaaaaaaaa). I need to send my baby Amal Basyirah to baby sitter. Sedihnyaaa...

 I guess its time for me to buy a brand new breastpump.....There are so many choices in the market and I got confused which one to choose. Google punya google...And lastly I decided to have this....

 tadaaa... thanks to my darling belikan ni.... ^-^

 it comes in a complete package~ ice pack, knapsack, bag, nursing bra, drying rack, storage bottles and blablablaaaa....hehee ok la tu...cukup semua dah

and I bought this warmer too... and it can do sterilize for small items. This is for the baby sitter. Easy for her.. 

horlick as my milk supply helper..

bought this too.. but i don't really like it...

The bf package and warmer pics were courtesy from Onebabyworld the shop where I bought those items. This time I don't buy sterilizer. Nak kena cari balik the one i bought masa Hadif dulu. Elok lagi kot... 

Ya Allah... permudahkanlah hambamu ini untuk menyusukan Amal Basyirah sehingga 2 tahun... Aamiin...



No comments: