Sunday, June 24, 2012

My goals in life... :)

Assalamualaikum and Holla!!!

I found my long lost book, hidden somewhere between books at my work station. And suddenly....I felt there's a burning desire inside of me... (wah.. tetiba lah pulak). Telling the truth, since I got pregnant...hmm.. I don't really focus with my Phd. Cuma bila nak data collection, then I was damn busy preparing itenary, planning, finding contacts and etc. And at the same time, revising and finalizing my measurement for questionnaires. 

That was during my second trimester. I was so damn tired that time sangat2 penat especially in UK. I was there about a month jugakla...Giler travelling ..hangkut questionnaire yang berat tu.  Balik Malaysia for about 2-3 weeks, fly pulak to Perth, Australia again for my data collection and conference. Alhamdullilah I got 200% support from my darling Hubby.. thank you ..

When all that thingy completed, I was like garfield, fat pregnant lady lazying at home (sebab dah masuk 3 trimester pun). Tup2 bersalin dapat Amal Basyirah pun tercepat... hehe.. Again ..Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah... Bila confinement memang la tak buat apa.. Macam princess.. semua pun ada orang buatkan. Pinggan pun tak basuh ye. Memang mengada. Even baby Amal's shower pun my mother buatkan..reason why? because czer..hehe, best kan...?

After my confinement, was busy for about 1 month due to analysing data and had showed the result to my supervisor, Prof MN. He gave green light for me to start with write up. Ohhh... then again.... relax2 at home golek2 with my baby Amal...(at the same time I do writes article to publish- 1 for 2nd draft and another 1 for 1 draft). Ok la tu.. really complacent me!!!

But now I've changed (insyaAllah... Ya Allah bantulah hamba mu ini untuk berubah dan bersemangat). I read back what I have written on that book. It's actually my GOALS in life!!!! Complete with my goal for 2 years mean since May 2011 to April 2013. I actually wrote that when I listened to Prof Muhaya in IKIMfm. Coincident, I had chance to join her seminar on that month and I have asked her to put her signature on my GOAL. Hehe.. semangat datang balik ni. 

Let me show you the written goal of mine...

 please ignore my bad writing ye. Kasi blur2 sikit sbb malu orang baca my goal. Lagipun pictures in this blog I snapped using my old iphone. 3GS aje pun. Tapi still Alhamdullilah coz I got it for free.... hehe...

Tu dia sign Prof Muhaya ye. And what you can see, one of my goal was... DAPAT ANAK. Tak ingat pun pasal wish ni dulu. Maknanya my wish  really came true!! Thank you, thank you and thank you Allah... :). The other 2, InsyaAllah.. coming soon...

Happy me with Prof Dr Muhaya.. 

Anything for my family... for the sake of Allah...


Friends, supplication to Allah is very, very very important. Allah will grant if that is good for us. Just let Allah....

This is my story ye..  dulu2 I once said to a friend that I will not got to any other countries, before Makkah. It's really happened, it was when I booked a flight ticket to Jakarta... suddenly I got the opportunity to perform my Umrah. And the the data were clashed with my Jakarta trip... of course I look forward for my  Umrah.. 

And the experience was not happened once.. few times I remembered. So, what I can conclude here... please beware with words especially for mothers ye.. Kesian anak2 kita nanti...


“Rabbana la tuzi` qulubana ba`da izhadaitana, wa hablana min ladunka rahmah. Innaka antal wahhab.” 
“Ya Allah, janganlah Engkau gelincirkan hati kami setelah Engkau beri hidayah kepada kami, dan berikanlah kepada kami daripada sisiMu rahmat kasih sayang yang banyak. Sesungguhnya Engkaulah Tuhan yang boleh memberi segala-galanya.” (Hadith Riwayat An-Nasa`i)

Ok till then. Wasalam. .

No comments: