Sunday, June 24, 2012

My home made baby food.. Yummy!!

Assalamualaikum and Hi..!

Kids were playing with games. I am done with laundry, and ironing kids school uniform. So, I have times to update my blog (while swinging with my medela... hehee pam susu la tu). 

Ok la... I want to share my review and preparation using my new Philip Avent combined steamer and blender. What I can say is, the gadget is superb... easy and efficient! Let me show the process... 

1. Chop- chop.. I want to make carrot puree. The things that you need are carrot, knife, cutting board and a peeler. 

2. Chopped carrot in a small size (not more than 2cm). I added kismis which is well known for its goodness.

very easy with the ingredients and steaming times

The instructions is in the recipes book. 

3. Steaming. Before you steam, you need to add water in the appliance. Just add as instructed. For carrots it takes 15 minutes to steam. You can do other stuff while its steams eg shower, laundry and etc. Don't worry, it  will stop automatically. Means no overcooked risk. 
4. Blend it. 

5. Tadaa..the puree is now ready. I put them in baby cube and I froze them.

Home made carrot and apple puree are ready for Amal Basyirah. Yummy, yummy and she loves it!!!

My personal review is... I'm sooo loving it!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy..