Monday, June 25, 2012

Mealtime for baby Amal... (tapi banyak pengacaulah pulak!!)

Assalamualaikum and happy Monday!!

I've started giving Amal with solid food since she was 5 months 2 weeks. Hihihi.. excited mommy tak sabar nak bagi baby makan.. As for trial, I gave her nestle baby rice (with milk), courtesy from Kak Mas (My SIL cum neighbour). Btw, my SIL also  have baby girl. Khadeeja, 10 months baby girl. I borrowed her weaning spoon sekali. 

So far, Amal can take the solid food easily, then I decided to buy the philip avent combined baby blender and baby's solid feeding stuff. Here, some pics of my Baby Amal during her mealtime ....


Ni pengacau no 1. Sibuk nak suapkan Amal makan... He even nak suapkan baby Amal lollipop yg ada kat mulut dia tu... Aiiyyoooo Hakimi...!

At the back, Hadif pengacau no. 2...Dia pulak sibuk nak makan makanan dan minum pakai cawan baby Amal... Aduiilaaa baby besar ni.. 

This is carrot puree with breastmilk...You can get the cute weaning bowl from here

My baby Amal is ready to eat..! Tapi punya excited sampai Ibu forgot to put on her bib.

Hiii...pls ignore my serabai hair yeeee... 
While watching televisyen...

Haip haip..! Hakimi is trying to make sure Amal 's head is straight when Ibu feed her...

Muka benggang kena kacau

 Ok.. baru tenang sikit...

Ohhh...instead of eating, she sucks the watery puree...

Amal is learning to drink plain water using her Tommee Tippee - Essentials First Sips Cup 4m+

Pandainya minum air kosong ...

Ok lah for now.. Till then and wasalam.. 



No comments: