Friday, July 6, 2012

Letting go my Medela Swing, tip top condition

Assalamualaikum

Semoga semuanya sihat dan sentiasa di bawah lembayung rahmat Allah.

You see my title up there..

yup!! i want to let go my new breast pump medela swing. Tip top condition lagi, which I just bought on 1 Jun 2012. Very good pump I can say, with two phase of stimulation. I was extremely shocked and happy when first time with Swing.. wah so canggih la nowadays..  :)

Reason why I want to let go? 

I know, Swing is one of the best breast pump in the market, handy, cute, and i can say it's pricey too. But I can't resist to have Medela freestyle, a small gadget with double pumping. The price is x3 than Medela Swing. Phewww...If I buy that, I am thinking how is my Hari Raya shopping for this year...(Should I buy Gucci Hand bag or Medela fs.. Gucci.. Fs.. Gucci ... fs.... hmm..anything for you my dear Amal Basyirah Binti Ahmad Firdaus). But it is highly recommended to have double pumping if we want to have full and exclusive bf our baby. And I want that! I really really want to bf my Baby Amal until she is 2 yo. InsyaAllah, Allah will grant my pray.. Aamiin... 

Sommore, i will report duty on next week, 9 July. Do I have time to do my pumping? Imagine, working, finishing my thesis, come back home with house chores, baby, the boys, cooking and blablablaaa.. The list goes on...Plus, the travel I will face. Shah Alam- KL. KL- Shah Alam. You know how bad is the federal highway, right? Huhuhu.. 

So, anybody want my medela swing, I will give a good deal together with free gift! Free gift ok! Most of the stuff in the package I still haven't touch.  Hurry2..grab this opportunity! 

Medela Swing with free item. You don't need to think about ice pack, cooler bag, storage bag, it will all given to you!!! Senang complete and cheap gitu!

Autumz cooler bag lagi.. 

still under warranty ye. You can check the actual price here. I bought my medela swing there. 


Ok.. so far that's all for now. Next entry, I may post about my latest milk booster (still on trial). 

Wasalam. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

berminat..boleh tau berapa harganya?

Unknown said...

maaf saya tak perasan ada comment. Jika berminat lagi, sila email ke hhazura@gmail.com. Terima kasih :)