Friday, July 6, 2012

It's vaccine time for my baby Amal

Assalamualaikum and hope everybody is doing fine...

Heheee.. sorry for being so jakun. Pasal vaccine pun nak update in blog...

Last week, Amal had her rotavirus and pneumococcal vaccinations. It's actually due for her 4th month. Aduiiyaaaii..pity my baby. We are supposed to bring her last month (err.. or last two months?), but all that has been delayed because of our trip to Singapore and Jakarta. Also, she was having fever by the time we brought her to the Doctor last time. Now, semuanya sudah delay, including her mandatory vaccinations. Takpe.. after this, we will be on time ye, InsyaAllah...

Meh layan her pics during our visit to doctor..
Amal before her jap.. 

ok lagi laa..

what are we supposed to do here Ibu..?

Still not knowing that she's gonna get her jap .. Ouucchhh.. Ada la nanges sikit. But after a while, she was doing fine. Strong my baby, kecik2 cili padi ye... 

Oppss.. tetiba ada gambar makanan.. motiff..??

After delivered my baby, my diet menu has changed. Before this, I don't take heavy meals during lunch. Normally I had a noodles or any light food, not like my hubby ... asik2 nasi... But now semua dah terbalik. I need to take nasi or heavy meals coz asik2 lapar. And I do admit that I eat a lot now. May I blame on bf factor? hahahaa....You see from the pic. He ate noodles and me... full plate of nasi. And of course  with my kopi o'.. Walla...

No comments: