Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Smile and be positive.. :)

Assalamualaikum and Salam Ramadhan everybody!!

My daily routine were quite busy recently. Woke up at 4am. To settle on the sahur, and my self been trying to do my write up before subuh (still unsuccessful, aduyyaii), do my pumping, and many other things. And after 6am my baby will wake up, prepare her breakfast, and etc. So by the time I send her to a baby sitter, she's done with shower, breakfast, drink milk, bersih tinggal tido aje.. senang!  But the most pity is my eldest, the school bus arrived before 6.30am. Hakimi's is at 7.10am and Hadif, ayah dia hantar sendiri pi sekolah at 7.30am. 

Every day I will pick up my kiddos before 6pm. Tapi bulan ramadhan ni I pick them up at 5pm. Rushing from UM. Balik terus masak2... Bagi my kids and baby makan, kemas2.. and quickly clean my self for solat Maghrib jemaah. Phewwww... heheee. Nasib bulan ramadhan, kalau hari biasa, the kiddos naik kereta dah jerit2 "lapar, lapar, lapar!!". Aduhhh... semua kena double laju!

A bit release for this ramadhan, I don't need to prepare breakfast for the boys. Makan sahur aje. If during weekend pun, such a bliss.. tak payah masak and kemas... That's the most critical part, not on the cooking part but on cleaning the mess. Kalau Hakimi makan satu dapur penuh nasi! Mmg kena mop satu rumah lah. 

Another person is Hadif... a boy with many things in his head. Sepah and melekit satu rumah kalau dia ada... With his experiment lah, itu lah ini lah... belum lagi buat air, buat nestum sendiri. And I was surprised yesterday, I found a mug full of water (ice) and topping with kurma, dibalut dengan tissue dalam freezer.. No wonder, I have to pick up many tissues sepah2 dalam rumah. And last two days, I don't know what was in his mind, habis 2 bottles of Amal's Sebamed baby shower and 1 bottle shampoo. Totally empty! Sabar aje lah...Kenalah beli yang baru...Hari ni aje, Hadif sudah masukkan a kitten dlm deep freezer.. Seriau ibu!!

And now, while I am writing this blog, my baby tengah nangis2 minta dukung. She's now very the manja, she recognised people around her. And totally reject other people, only her Ibu. Layan ajee laa..Btw, this week the baby sitter is on leave since there's a case of penyakit kuku dan mulut happened. I have to be at home looking after the kiddos. 

I do admit, taking care our kiddos mmg mencabar and memerlukan kesabaran yang tinggi.. What I wrote here is just a part and parcel of the story. Belum cerita lebih2 lagi...Being maidless, with busy husband... my work, my theses, baby, the boys, house chores, being a daughter to my parents, a grandchild to my granny, a DIL to my PIL... and etc.. (hehe, sometimes I do over, right?). 

I do salute those people with many kids, and yet they are multi tasking. Hope I can be like one of them. InsyaAllah..I am trying to be a good mother, tak nak marah- marah (this really challenged me, with the boys in the house?? huh!), jaga mulut, do not yell to the kiddos, make sure the house is clean, cook them a good food and etc. I hope i can take all these responsibilities well. Smile and always be positive, InsyaAllah...

Semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan dalam membesarkan anak- kami. Semoga mereka menjadi anak- anak yang soleh dan solehah, berjaya dunia dan akhirat, sihat sempurna dan mejadi penyejuk jiwa, hati dan mata kami... Aamiinn

Holding my baby while writing this blog.... Macam- macam dia nak tarik... :)

p/s: Subhanallah, berkat nama "Basyirah" means 'PEMBAWA BERITA GEMBIRA', memang Ayah and Ibu sentiasa gembira especially when looking at her..Rezeki Allah kurniakan pun semakin mencurah- curah.. Alhamdullilah, Syukur...

No comments: