Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oat and Kurma for my baby...

Assalamualaikum and Selamat berpuasa everybody

Ok, this time, my entry adalah sangat lapuk. It's been 2 weeks actually since I've made oat and kurma for my baby Amal. Tapi tak sempat nak upload. So far, my baby loves this so much. Makan sampai licin. Maybe because its sweetness. And the best part, this recipe is the most simplest ever! Yet it's yummy and goooood. I just boil them together and then blend. See, how easy...  ^-^

Come, take a look how it's look like. 

Oat + kurma

two portions.

Oppss .. this is not about oat and kurma. This is one week puree stock for my baby. It's pumpkin and carrot puree.  Just warm them and add with EBM. Walla..my baby loves them..The baby cubes really save my day, easy and practical. 

My sooo attached baby...Amal Basyirah


Since she likes the kurma very much, yesterday this lazy mother made her rice + kurma + ebm. heheee... lagi senang. Masak nasi for the family buka puasa. Then I took about 1 scoop and blend with kurma. Sedap jugak...campurkan EBM, double sedap.. licin! Cuma bila I frozed them, the texture seems different. Not so fine anymore. Tapi habis lah jugak... ^-^

No comments: