Saturday, July 7, 2012

Supplement for breast feeding

Assalamualaikum

Ramadhan is just around the corner. Dalam tak sabar menanti ramadhan, I'm a bit worried on my milk supply. I have to maintain bf no matter what it is. After googled around, I am interested with Shaklee set for breast feeding mommies. It has good testimonial too. At last, I got mine from here. She is my Auntie's friend in Bank negara. A good service, i can say. Apa- apa, I just text her message. She will reply immediately. Bagus kan...


trial Set B

The set includes of vitalea (multivit), alfafa (milk booster), vit c, vit  b complx, and ESP soy protein. I didn't buy calcium because I just bought one from Watson. 

I've started taking this supplement since last night. As for the result, hmm.. I think berbaloi jugak beli. I got double oz when pumping this afternoon. Isn't that great??? I loiikeee.. 

For those who like to get info on bf, pls read http://alinalan.blogspot.com/. Very- very informative. 


No comments: