Monday, July 9, 2012

First day of my report duty... ^-^

Assalamualaikum and hope everybody is happy..

Today is 9 July 2012... hmm... what!!!! How time flies. Ok, ok.. Wake up, wake up everybody. Ibu is going to work today... wake up and prepare your self!

Hee.. sounds so panic right? Actually I have prepared  and settled most of my part yesterday. So, my morning won't be so kelam kabut. Let's see my yesterday's preparation...

1. Laundry and the related stuff (sidai, angkat, lipat.. huh!!)
2. Ironing (my office attire - enuff for 5 days and the kiddos uniform)
3. Cloth bag for my Baby Amal and Hadif for one week terus. 
4. Baby amal's home made frozen food. Last week she had pumpkin puree, so this week I made carrot puree for her. 
5. Frozen pumpkin (chopped)- For my next puree preparation. Senang, nak buat terus amik aje then masuk dlm steamer and blend. Isn't that easy and great?  
6. My breastpump bag. (Complete with nursing shawl, small towel, icepack, cooler bag, bottles and of course my breastpump). 
7. Lappy and the related stuff.. 

hmm what else... yg lain2 tu biasa lah the normal house wife and mothers chores...

So, this morning, I woke up at 5am. Bangun buat lah apa yang patut- patut.. eg amik wudhu', solat ke... and mengaji sambil pump. After solat Subuh, my baby bangun, so startla tandem pumping with my baby. I really like to do tandem pumping, it can increase my milk supply. 

My baby had her breakfast and shower very early this morning. By 7am she's done with bf and shower! Kesian.... Takpe after that she can relax2 and tido sampai rumah baby sitter. Ibu straight zoom to UM meredah jam. Layankan aje...

Traffic at Batu Tiga takes me about 30 minutes

As usual... the well known Federal Highway.. takes me about.....huh! Please do not ask...

I reached UM by 9.15am. Went straight to the counter and asked for my department's PA. Hehe... she's on leave. What should I do?.... Nak jumpa sv and Head of Department, semua tak sampai lagi...Takpe, had breakfast then I managed to meet the Head of Dept.  After chit chatting, apa lagiiii... BALIK terussss.... bilik belum ada maaa...hehe...

Ok... that's basically the story of my report duty day.... Sangat fruitful kan.. heheee... 

Allahumma Rabbi Yassir Wala Tu'Asir... 

No comments: