Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My everyday routine... oh my shoulder...!!

Assalamualaikum ...

Back to my normal routine. Keluar pagi.. balik petang. 

As mentioned in my previous entry about my report duty, yes, now I have an official room in the faculty. It's  a sharing basis. Tak kisahlah. As long I have my own private workstation (senang nak buat kerja pump- pump ni..). It has a high divider anyway. Won't disturb the neighbour. 

This morning I went to the room, just to check whether my PC is ready. PC dah ada, tapi sekali tanya the technician.. dia kata ada virus. Still unable to use. Jadi teruslah ke citycam to my PhD room. Lagi comfy cuma a lil bit of travelling la. 

Ni actually nak cerita pasal my shoulder yg kena hangkut segala mak nenek bag.

Heheee.. Oh my shoulder, please be kind to me... be strong, ok... 

See here, apa yang kena hangkut everyday...

Ni la my everyday stuff. 
1. Handbag.. multifunction bag ye. It is a big bag, mcm bag doraemon. Boleh letak buku, lappy, and etc... 
2. Breast pump bag (the black color- also a big size bag), even a cooler bag is inside there. 
3. Water bottle - 1500ml. Bf/ pumping mothers should consume a lot more fluid.
4. A thick theses- Not mine, of course. 

Dalam my breast pump bag. Bag dalam bag..

My hand bag. 

Tadaaaa..Oh.. yang ini bukan bag ye.. tapi still kena hangkut merata, macam hand bag jugak. Yang ini my baby Amal. We had doctor visit this morning for her vaccine. Tu yang muka sedih sbb tau nak kena cucuk kot. Tapi takpe, she's a strong and healthy baby. Alhamdullilah. 

No comments: