Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rice porridge: the preparation

Assalamualaikum 

Waa... macam hebat aje titlekan "Rice porridge: the preparation". Macam boleh tajuk thesis je.. heheee Anyway, my baby, she's 9 months now. So the preparation is not as frivolous complicated as before. Why I said complicated? You can view from the below pic...



 I used to prepare milled rice, broccoli (or any other green vege) puree, carrot puree, powdered anchovies, chicken puree weekly basis... Each of them takes me at least 20 mins to prepare.. phew.. 

Nevertheless, all the purees really help my morning... Just put all together (the vege puree is the last to add) except for the powdered anchovies, and my baby food is ready in less than 10 mins. 

And sometimes this lazy mother made the porridge this way.. All in one...hehee. But takes a lil bit longer time to cook. 
Since the helper is here, I cook chicken or fish soup with no salt (usually ikan merah or jenahak) for her and blend together with rice. Walla... licin berkilat dia makan. She really loves her rice porridge! memang sedap, even Abang Hakimi pun suruh suapkan dia...Alhamdullilah... 

No comments: