Sunday, October 28, 2012

9 months 3 weeks young.. ^-^

Assalamualaikum and happy Sunday morning to all

How time flies.. my baby is now nearly to 10 months. So far, Alhamdullilah, i think she's in a good hand. i mean the helper. InsyaAllah. Here are some of her pics...


Besar mulut Amal kena suap.

nom..nom..nom.. the porridge is delicious...  :)

She really likes to eat. Today, I started to give her finger biscuits (heinz- chocolate biscuit) and strawberry. 

Ok. This is her new hobby. Its either memunggah or mengemas buku- buku dalam tu...She loves to play book. Pantang nampak buku depan mata. Kalau ada surely koyak rabak jadinya

"Ya Allah, terangkanlah hati kami dengan ilmu yang bermanfaat"



Hi Ibu.. I found book that interest me.. Come and look.. 

Haa! look.. this is the book. I want to read it now! Itu buku Ayah.. Hadith 40

"Ya Allah, lancarkan lidah anak- anakku dengan kalimah- kalimahMu, berilah kefahaman dan jadikanlah mereka hafiz dan hafizah. Ya Allah, fasihkanlah lidah mereka dengan hadith- hadith Nabi Muhammad saw.. Aamiin.."

Abang Hakimi aje yang willing to take care of me... The rest sibuk main game! 




No comments: