Monday, September 22, 2008

my...my...my... MY 3H....

Harith Syahmi. He is my gift to hubby coz birthdate sama (10 May). Hmm...now, he is able to read. Puasa kekadang ajek coz my mother in law does not encourage so... hmm.. just follow, hiks... to me 6 yrs old oledi.. no problemo amigos to fast the whole month. Even, he do not face any probs to perform fasting... Cuma malas nak bangun sahur jek... no surprise.. even my self pun memang susah nak bangun.. erk.. hehehe.. btw, that's my personal prob... easily fall asleep tapi very susah mau mangun wooo....... harharhar...


This is Hakimi Akmal.... hmm... pening gak nak jaga yang sorang nih...manyak akal, kuat makan....but very good in making people lough... 4 yrs old but had sent him to Kindergarden, Krista (nearby my house). Purpose of sending: nak bagik dia behave... tapi sama aje...hiks. Never do homework one... and love to bring foods to school... the teacher also got pening with him.... Anak kesayangan ayah...(sebab kaki bodek, huh!)....

My last son, Hadif Zakwan yang manja betul... huh! pantang jumpa Ibu.... "Ibu, susu...." - his fav word whenever see me... kalau jumpa Ayah..." Ayah, Bum, bum..."- ajak ayah naik motor... Like to fight with his Hakimi.. really! Every morning and evening, the father without failed will bring him Broommm brooomm...hehehhe..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: