Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BREAK FAST @ KLANG




Last weekend, we ols went back to my parents house.. hmmm... as usual la.. various of foods to eat... banyak nye makan .. almaklumlah.. usually we break fast with simple food aje (either I cook or my hubby- he is really a good chief, huhuhu..) esp during my night class, makan kat UM, so take what ever yang ade..hmm.. anyway, Alhamdullilah...
Ok, come back to buka puasa @ Klang.. my kids sibuk sangat nak main bunga api.. as for Harith & Kimi, ok lahh.. they have used to play with it.. But to Hadif, hikhikhik.. pity him.. he was so blurred trying to figure up what was that new toy..! But then ok, he got excited and joined his big bros..
Tuptuptup.. one of the bunga api gone crazy and flied to his feet... usshhh .. he was like mad running inside house.. mcm trauma la sket.. and dare not to go outside, tengok dari dalam umah aje... syian my baby...Takpe sayang, nanti raya ibu beli bunga api banyak2 and we can play together during hari raya, kay!
Hmmm..., my hubby dah request to have first day of raya at his mum's house..
Then I said..
"ehh.. bukan mmg every year ke first day raya at your parent's house"
...hikhikhik confident ajek..
then my hubby looked at me and said.. "tengok gambar2 raya yang dulu2... gambar2 salam first daya raya kat mana..??"
Oh ye ke..?? Oppsss... hehehe... buat2 lupa lak...memang kat umah my parents (Klang) ;p... jangan marah arr, nanti cepat tua ... :)
Ok, no problemo amigos. This is your turn hunny! What ever, as your wish...

No comments: