Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MY LIFE WITH THE KIDS...




Heyya..! As promised, I will upload my sons piccas. Hehehe... it's not easy to snap their photo, really!. Esp the second one, he just can't focus ;p. They will acted like superman la.. BEN 10 laa..and any other of their fav cartoons character.... arghhh... sometimes am just fed up to snap theri photo together...! The best way is just taking a candid pics of them...:p

Anyway, as U can see, all are boys, hehehe...as below:

1. Harith Syahmi- 6 yrs old oledi, time has gone so fast, huh!

2. Hakimi Akmal- 4 yrs old. A boy with a lot in his mind. Not so surprise, cause am carrying him while doing my MBA .. ;)

3. Hadif Zakwan - 2 yrs oledi hehehee.. am still breast feed him. That's the only activity that can bonded us..(with my tight schedule). So so Manja ....

Having three boys, hmm.......enuff for this time of moment (i reckon... hikhikhik). Most of the time 'umah cam nak terbalik..'! It's tiring but interesting, really! Seeing them growing up together...and don't realize that time has gone so fast... and am so thankful for having them in my life...

Ok that's enuff I think.. need to take shower coz just came back from my night class.....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: