Monday, September 8, 2008

SAQ- U MOBILE





Heyya ... ok my n3 now is about my life at U Mobile. It's about 4 months oledi am working there... hushh... quite far away from my house (Shah Alam to Jalan Imbi- Berjaya Times Square). Anyway, still LAYANABLE.. hikhikhik... Working at U Mobile, hmmm........ less stress not as working in Digi ;p (erk... but no regret man man, all my experiences and challenges in Digi making me more matured, really ;p).

From the pics, U can see many lengloi, huh.. ;p. 4 info, I just realized that, am the only one married! The rest are still available... Guys out there, feel free to choose anybody you want ...hahahhahahha.... team, no heart feeling kay! :).

Ok, let me tell the truth and the history behind, why on earth i can be here.. erk.. The chronology as below (no joke man!)

1. I applied for Senior Exec position (the Manager, Jeff, interviewed me and he was so confused, what the hell a Head of Site Acquisition in Digi applying such position ;P. Reason, I told him just b'coz I dont want to be people manager anymore- tiring and stressful!)
2. Actually the application is just for suka2 only..hikhikhik....
3. I have the courage to resign from Digi. Everyone was very shocked - even my hubby!. (After more than 7 years working in Digi)
4. Thought wanna do my bizz at home and at the same time doing my PhD (I got scholar from UM, anyway....)
5. Urrghhhh.... I was so bored! I need to go back to workforce. So, I decided to join U Mobile and do my PhD as part timer..
6. Bro Hussin approached me to join him at Alcatel... Walaweiii... good pay maaa... just irresistible!
7. Sign up my Alcatel letter offer and forwarded the resign letter to my bosses.
8. Had a discussion with several people in U Mobile insisted me to retract the resignation letter......
9. Stand still with my decision, until one day.....
10. David offered me something and am kinda like it... hehehee...
11. So I decided to retract the offer and join David's team...
12. Once, again, what the hell on earth am joining David... ? Hehehehe... it's time to change and I want to be out of my comfort zone...don't get complacent ok,! It's a drastic changes of my current portfolio..... oppss.....

hahhaha... read the chronology above and do you know where am I heading to... ?
Anyway, what I felt now? listed as below:
1. life is fun (Alhamdullillah..)
2. stress working..? No more....
3. Learn many new things.... really!
4. Everything is layanable....
5. Just go with the flow.....


Now, I really need to learn how to stay focus, persevere, persistence and resilient ...... ONE MOMENT IN TIME!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: