Friday, February 8, 2013

My new side of life ^-^

Assalamualaikum

Dengan secara paksa rela, now I am officially a property consultant. Yes, I was once a property consultant back in 2004 at Digi (eh ye ke lupa la tahun bila, dah lama tinggalkan zaman telco). But this time is different, it's REAL property consultant dealing with selling, buying and renting any type of property. But at least my experience has given an advantage to me.. In Shaa Allah..

Kenapa paksa rela..?? I was persuaded by my hubby to be an agent. Just bcoz he is busy and can't cope being multitasking between 9 to 6 works and successful property consultant. Since I have submitted my draft and it's semester break, so I am quite free. Though, I still have to focus on my journal articles..Tapi  takpelah.. The main floor is because the high margin and I, my self couldn't resist to see the $$... Hehe materialistic am I... But I have my own reason. $$ are needed for my hereafter investment ... In Shaa Allah.

Semoga Allah memberkati dan permudahkan usaha kami, dan menilai usaha tersebut sebagai Amal soleh.. Aamin..

Feel free to browse goodshahalamproperty.blogspot.com and fb:shah alam property.



No comments: