Thursday, September 27, 2012

Conference 2012


Alhamdullilah..

My paper has been accepted (either extended abstract or full paper) in ICIMB 2012. I've presented in the same conference back in 2010. It was in KL. But this time, it will be held in Brunel Uni of London. Wow.. great experience I would say, meeting people from different background, sharing each other knowledge.. etc. 

Now, I am contemplating...to go or not to go.. I really want to go, It's either

1. To bring the whole family - we have a very HUGE plan for next year. Need to save for that. 
2. Me and Amal (as she is fully bf)-  No, it's impossible. I will not be able to join the conference and present
3. Me, hubby and Amal - Depends on hubby's schedule. 
4. Me alone - Huhuhu... x best!!

I have yet to discuss this with my SV- Prof MD. Will see how the plan goes... 

"Ya Allah, ubun2 ke dalam genggaman mu, bimbinglah daku, berikanlah petunjuk dan hidayah kepada ku di dalam membuat keputusan yang tebaik", Aamiin..."

Wasalam

## By the way, I've been to that Brunel's place last year. It's located at Uxbridge and actually we've stayed while we were in London. In fact, I've met the Malaysian penghulu (for the Brunel's student) in London!

No comments: