Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'M STILL IN CT AND NOW ALREADY 7.11PM

Ya Allah ... kuatkan lah semangatku....
yup, im still here, refining my focus group questions... and questions to throw to JAKIM's representative ..time is an essence to me and im too afraid to waste every single of them.
I have done with the JAKIM's thingy, the amended FGD and now to type them. Do i have the time to beautify my PD slide and complete them before 8pm? Ohh... im so rushing... my family is at home, my dearest hubby, my kiddos... loves you all so much!!!! your understanding is very much appreciated...
p/s: once somebody who is very closed to me, had threated me by saying.........ahh..forget it! I need support in achieving excellence, and yet that's the best support and advice a relative can give.....Luckily, my parents and PIL are very understanding...Alhamdullilah, syukran...

No comments: