Tuesday, November 4, 2008

morning news..

Heyya..! Today, our plan (Me & Cik Wan) officially launch. Guess what? Plan nak diet .. hehehe...
We started the day ngan heavy breakfast and no launch in the afternoon. Cik Wan had mee goreng and my self with capati (mamak safreen nye...syedap dan kenyang!)
Doa2 lah semoga plan ni successful....

Huhu.. my new shoes.. got this at Metrojaya, Berjaya Times Square. Tak biasalah plak wearing 'bling- bling' shoes ni.. Normally, just with my Hush Puppies sandal- look so sempoi....

Actually, dah lama ahkak tak beli & pakai kasut2 cenggini.. coz I would prefer comfort shoes.. Dulu mmg varieties of shoes beli & pakai. Bermacam- macam.. tapi now, I have changed. (ye ke... ahaks) tapi nak buat cemana.. dah terbeli, pakai je lah... hehehe....

By the way, my boss (David) called for a discussion. He wanted me take Bro Azmils' role (he did mentioned the reasons why..) and asked me whether am I able to do it..
Hmm.. you know what's actually in my head...
I 've been working like a dog and so hard when I was in Digi.. all the task that assigned to me now, is just like peanuts .. (bukan berlagak, tapi that's the advantage and benefits when we are well equipped with experience and attitude!). Nothing to regret and should be thankful. Anything happened for a reasons kan.... (seriuslah plak ahkak ni... hiks)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: