Saturday, October 18, 2008

mirror your self & MIND YOUR OWN BIZZ!

Hmm.. I actually wanted to write about this issue since last 2 weeks. Tapi too tired and am a bz bee, so it just put to halt.
Mirror your self and mind your own bizz...hmm what is that mean to me
I was so frustrated, sad and quite angry. Why..??? Peoples just like to talk about others without realizing it will eventually go back to them .. eerk.. understand what I am trying to say.. ? urrmmm.....
Dun want to mentioned who am I referring to cause they are quite close to me.... also dunno what's the reason they just like to talk against and behind my back . A simple and small thing, they can made up into a big story. And the best part, they acted very well in front of us.. bak kata orang melayu... TALAM DUA MUKA! I really hate such people. However, been advised by my elder Bro and hubby to stay calm. My hubby advised me to keep on praying so that Allah will take good care of our family, our self and keep us away from backstabber or slander.. Insyaallah...Amin...
Huh.... ! As for my self, am not that type of people, talk about other people. I just don't have time for that. So many things I have to do, to think, to deliver, and to chase.....! My hubby's tag line, when we talked about people, then eventually it will happened to our self. it's actually very true... coz I have seen so so so many cases... If they are practicing 'muhasabah' concept, then they may feel ashamed of them self... if not...hmmm......tak faham bahasa namanye... that's the truth about themselves, they will remain as who they are coz they just dont recognise the inner/ real/ about their own self or attitude.
Alhamdullillah... my hubby and parents and parent in law, always with me and support, understand me and willing to sacrifice for me...I am blissed!
So as a conclusion, belajar- belajar lah muhasabah diri tu ye...MIRROR YOUR SELF & MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! Allah itu Maha Adil.

No comments: