Thursday, August 7, 2008

DESTINY..???

Suddenly, I just got the 'seruan' to create my own blog. Hahhahaha... this girl actually really dunno how to write in artistic manner (ooppsss). I am very straight forward person (but sweet huhuhu) and moving forward, I'll make this blog as my daily diary. Hihikkhi... ikut peredaran zaman lah kan...

I am quite sensitive nowadays, I really dunno what the h*ll is happening to my self. Way back since I've resigned from my previous company. Wanna new life katanya... hahhhaaa... I am taking it positively .. pretty like it, I supposed. However, I am so lonely... bak kata orang berkelana seorang diri.. It is all about my self.. no more car pool with my lovely hubby (really missed it hunny!), no friends... what else.. tiring... , no more mengesup ekor ngan kengkawan, pi minum teh...and the list go on and on....

I used to be a smart and with positive mindset (hahha... angkat bakul sendiri plak). Now, all seems been carried away with my emotions. I have resigned from my new job (again...within only 3 months tenure, ooppsss) to join another company within the same industry. And as expected, everybody was shocked. Reasons 1. Ikut Bro Hussin - nak ada kawan lah katakan 2. High pay 3. Something new from what I've doing all these while

I really dunno what will happened in the new company and am changing my job scope to my unspecialiazed skill with high pay!( giler ape...??)

What am I heading to..??? Career, my PhD (which I just enrolled early July 2008), family.... heahhh..People see from outside, happy and excellent receiver! Is that real, huh! Ok.. think positively ... There will be a light behind the tunnel (ayat penyedap rasa.. hahhahhaaa..)
But, frankly speaking, I really dunno what will happened next..

No comments: